Web Development Associate
The Web Development Associate requires a firm understanding of semantic, standards-compliant (X)HTML & CSS. The ability to use CSS to create complex layouts across multiple platforms is a must-have skill.
$45,000 to $60,000 per year
New York, NY
1+ Year Required
Salesforce.com transformed the enterprise software market with cloud computing. We’ve launched business apps and platforms that are as easy to use as Amazon.com and as social as Facebook. And now we’ve got our sights set on the next generation of cloud computing. Recognized as the world’s #1 most innovative and 4th fastest growing company according to FORTUNE magazine, our portfolio of cloud computing technologies have revolutionized how companies manage and share business information. With more than 5,000 employees, the first enterprise cloud computing company to exceed $2.0B in annual revenue run rate, and more than 100,000 customers worldwide, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes and industries, around the globe. We're also one of the "Best Places to Work" (FORTUNE). If you're passionate about innovation, come help revolutionize how companies collaborate and communicate with customers.
New York, New York 10018 United States
- Convert/Slice PSDs into assets and develop pixel-perfect web layouts;
- Collaborate with marketing project manager, production designers, online producer and engineers to create end-products that capture the goals of the marketing team;
- Work with the internal team to be familiar with latest features and functionality available within our products;
- Work on multiple projects and jobs simultaneously requiring stringent attention to detail and excellent time-management capabilities; and
- Complete front work for marketing projects across a variety of platforms.
- Education: High School Diploma
- Employment: Associate
- 2 or 4 year degree preferred
- Excellent proficiency in semantic (X)HTML & CSS;
- Experience using version control tools like Github or SVN;
- Experience using project management tools like Basecamp in a distributed work environment;
- Knowledge of PHP is a bonus;
- Proficiency in Photoshop, and experience building web layouts from PSDs;
- Knowledge of browser differences/limitations and how to create cross-browser solutions;
- Knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5 and what elements are supported in modern browsers;
- Knowledge of web typography and font embedding by use of the @font-face rule;
- 1+ year(s) experience working in a professional, team-oriented environment and/or experience working on commercial sites;
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems such as WordPress;
- Experience using Facebook and Facebook applications;
- Able to work on multiple projects and maintain deadlines; and
- Strong attention to detail and quality assurance required.
- Health Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
- Financial Benefits: Savings/401(k), Insurance
- Additional Benefits: Paid Vacation
Salesforce.com is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.