Reporting Analyst, Digital
Condé Nast seeks a Reporting Analyst, Digital for a full-time staff position. This role will be responsible for managing the internal and external financial reporting and financial planning for CNE’s Digital Video business.
$45,000 to $60,000 per year
New York, NY
1+ Year Required
About Condé Nast
Condé Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Condé Nast.
Condé Nast is home to some of the world’s most celebrated media brands. In the United States, Condé Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Condé Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined. Follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
New York, New York 10018 United States
- Establish and administer a coding system for Digital Video revenue and costs to ensure every invoice is coded to the appropriate account to enable tracking of profitability by brand, project, distribution partner, etc.
- Review monthly general ledger to ensure correct allocations/coding of expenses
- Calculate revenue due to distribution partners and content licensors under revenue share agreements (e.g., YouTube ad revenue share) and work with Accounts Payable to issue checks
- Reconcile revenue and revenue share amounts between ad server, client agreements and finance system
- Create budget/forecast models
- Prepare and revise budget/forecast model regularly by meeting with Department Heads to determine revenue and cost trends
- Create and prepare monthly management report
- Calculate and manage reporting for KPIs such as CPM, sell-through rates, etc.
- Provide support in financial modeling and supporting analysis for key business transactions
- Work closely with Condé Nast’s Central Finance team and Delaware-based treasury teams
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Employment: Associate
- CPA with 1-3 years accounting experience
- Experience in accounting for digital video
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills
- Very proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexible, personable, self-starter, and extremely detail-oriented
- Ability to work well with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Multi-task oriented, strong organizational process and time management skills
- Health Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
- Financial Benefits: Savings/401(k), Financial Planning
- Additional Benefits: Paid Vacation, Corporate Discounts
Condé Nast is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.