New Business Coordinator
Condé Nast is looking for a New Business Coordinator to play a critical role in the subscription acquisition process and execute the day-to-day operations of Direct Mail & Email campaigns for six magazines - Self, Condé Nast Traveler, Lucky, GQ, Golf Digest, and Golf World.
$35,000 to $45,000 per year
New York, NY
About Condé Nast
Condé Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Condé Nast.
Condé Nast is home to some of the world’s most celebrated media brands. In the United States, Condé Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Condé Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined. Follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
New York, New York 10018 United States
- Work with manager to devise, plan and execute all aspects of Direct Mail, Insert Card, Cross Promotional, and Email marketing campaigns, to include:
- Work with Internal Art Dept to develop new marketing creative and revisions
- Work to develop direct mail campaign plans, including:
- Campaign list plan creation
- Order suppression files and hotline names
- Ensure that vendors execute marketing campaigns accurately.
- Report weekly on all marketing campaign performance and profitability metrics for Direct Mail, Insert Cards, Cross-promotions and Email.
- Work with external vendors to develop premiums to enhance campaign response performance
- Participate in regular marketing test plan ideation
- Assume management of a single magazine’s New Business acquisition marketing campaign, exercising independent discretion and judgment regarding all marketing efforts.
- Education: High School Diploma
- Employment: Entry level
- Strong command in Excel with knowledge of Access and PowerPoint
- A love of math and numbers as well as analytical ability
- Able to work with data quickly and accurately
- Organized, self-directed, flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Interest in the media industry and consumer marketing strategies is a plus.
- Total Benefits: Incentive Pay
- Health Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
- Financial Benefits: Savings/401(k), Financial Planning
- Additional Benefits: Paid Vacation, Corporate Discounts
Condé Nast is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.