Technical Lead Enterprise Applications
Enterprise Systems is currently in the process of implementation and deployment of multiple applications on different platforms including Salesforce.com, Sharepoint and Emptoris. A strong Technical Lead/Analyst is needed to assist in these projects.
This resource will be responsible for delivering and supporting internal applications on these platforms by partnering with client business process owners and Technology team members. A strong emphasis will be on the use and integration of delivered functionality and devising solutions that can be applicable across multiple user groups.
The successful candidate will be an experienced, high-energy and detail-oriented Developer/Technical Lead willing and ready to learn new platforms and tools. He/She would have experience in the development and implementation in two of the following three: Salesforce.com, SharePoint, and Emptoris
$60,000 to $80,000 per year
New York, NY
3+ Years Required
About Condé Nast
Condé Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Condé Nast.
Condé Nast is home to some of the world’s most celebrated media brands. In the United States, Condé Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Condé Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined. Follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
New York, New York 10018 United States
- Captures technical requirements and defines technology solutions; creates the conceptual, logical and physical design of the solution to ensure appropriate technology is acquired and implemented.
- Works with team members, on-site consultants, partners, companies, third parties, and clients to define, develop and deploy technology solutions.
- Establish system information and integration requirements using analysis from the IT/Business Analysts in the development of enterprise-wide or large scale information systems.
- Designs architecture to address the software, hardware and communications requirement specifications.
- Maintains the consistency of the existing applications data model.
- Performs application development activities • writing source code, configuring applications and unit testing • that support the enterprise applications strategy.
- Establish and maintain a change control process for all source code and application changes generated across a distributed environment that includes both on-premise and cloud technologies.
- Serve as the technical lead for various enterprise projects and interface with all stakeholders from IT and business roles.
- Evaluates technology solutions, identifies their strengths/weaknesses and provides input in the selection process.
- Create, deploy and support enhancements and updates
- Be able to liaison with local and off-shore developers, including task prioritization, time management and performance management.
- · Manage backlog of production issues and enhancement requests using the designated change tracking system.
- Troubleshoot and resolve application issues; identify ways to improve existing processes.
- Job Technology
- Education: Not Required
- Employment: Mid-Senior level
- Must want to work on a variety of projects with a variety of stakeholders in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Experienced in: managing clients, presentation skills, gathering requirements, designing & delivering solutions and leading development efforts under the supervision of different managers.
- Source control and change/release experience • VSS, Perforce, SVN etc.
- Enterprise application experience (must have at least two of the following):
- MS Sharepoint 2010 development experience (web service APIs).
- Salesforce.com/APEX/Visual Force development.
- IBM Emptoris • configuration/implementation/web services
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Experience in an ERP environment and familiarity with sales, marketing and finance business processes.
- Health Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
- Financial Benefits: Savings/401(k), Financial Planning
- Additional Benefits: Paid Vacation, Holiday Schedule, Corporate Discounts
Condé Nast is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.