Business Development Manager
Volt Workforce Solutions is seeking talented people to join our Accounting & Finance sales team in Parsippany, NJ. If you're an experienced, Accounting & Finance-savvy salesperson with impeccable professionalism and the drive to excel in a competitive market, we want to talk with you! Uncapped earning potential! Being in business for more than 60 years has allowed Volt to become one of the largest companies in human capital resource management providing workforce solutions and talent acquisition solutions to some of the most prestigious companies in the world. You will have the opportunity to collaborate and work with some of the most innovative, trusted and respected thought leaders in the industry. Your individual contributions will make a difference and effect change within an organization with a model of continuous improvement. Our top performers have an unlimited earning potential and a strong voice with high visibility to our dynamic executives. Through using Six Sigma process improvement techniques and leveraging our depth and breadth of resources, we create the ability for our team members to solve customer's problems and build valuable and enduring client relationships.
To Be Determined
1+ Year Required
Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 United States
- The Business Development Manager (BDM) reports to a Regional Sales Director and is responsible and held accountable for consistently increasing revenue through the generation of new business.
- By producing viable requisitions from new and inactive accounts while tracking and moving opportunities through the sales funnel, BDMs have a very visible impact on the financial growth of the Volt organization.
- These client-facing sales professionals create and maintain a business plan utilizing CRM with targeted new accounts within a mapped territory and calendar.
- In collaboration with the sales leaders, the BDM creates and executes a strategy for penetrating/layering within accounts.
- Successful BDMs develop business and elevate the Volt Brand through a combination of sales methods including, cold calling, both in-person and via telephone, professional networking and other electronic media such as social networking tools and promotional sales techniques.
- BDMs cultivate long lasting business relationships by actively listening to and providing creative solutions to our clients' unique workforce challenges.
- Business Development Managers experience career growth with a unique ability to affect change.
- With the lucrative commission structure and uncapped earning potential, successful BDMs are rewarded for performance and receive positive recognition and visibility.
- Top performing BDMs are eligible for the annual employee recognition program and President's Club
- As tenacious and persistent sales professionals, BDMs have the flexibility to plan their own business and work independently to set their own schedules.
- Since Volt is an organically growing organization, BDM's can offer creative and unique workforce design solutions to their clients through consultative sales practices.
- Volt offers a robust training program and support system which includes coaching and mentoring from a successful team of peers and an established, tenured and talented management team to ensure success.
- As a representative of Volt Workforce Solutions, BDMs can confidently sell Volt's strength in recruitment delivery and rest assured that their clients are in good hands.
- Education: Associate's Degree
- Employment: Mid-Senior level
- Any combination of education and experience providing the required skill and knowledge for successful performance would be qualifying.
- Typical qualifications would be equivalent to: Extensive sales experience in a services environment preferred.
- Experience servicing, supporting, developing and generating major accounts.
- Experience as a Business Development Manager Management or Supervisory experience preferred.
- Recruiting experience highly preferred Accounting & Finance background highly preferred.
- Associates Degree or Bachelors Degree in comparable field preferred.
Volt Workforce Solutions is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.