Social Media Strategist (4-5 Month Full-Time Freelance Assignment)
Join top independent PR Firm, Coyne Public Relations, for a Full-Time 4-5 month freelance assignment on our social media team. You will work remotely with occasional time spent in our Parsippany NJ and/or NYC office and be responsible for developing and advising on social media clients and programs for major consumer brands. You will report to the interim Social Media Director.
To Be Determined
5+ Years Required
Public Relations and Communications
About Coyne Public Relations
Coyne PR is an independent agency that has achieved double-digit growth for the past 10 years. At Coyne PR, we believe that work/life balance is an essential part of the equation. Our goal is for our employees to make a great living and enjoy a great quality of life.
When Tom Coyne started the agency, his mission was to be the best agency to work for. From the beginning, the philosophy has been that if we are the best agency to work for, we will attract the best talent and the best clients. The agency has lived up to the mission, being named the Best Agency to Work for in America by The Holmes Report.
Our team approach allows people to have it all. Our employees work on world-class clients from Disney Parks to Goodyear Tires to Campbell's Soup, in an environment that fosters growth and creativity.
We work hard, but we also know how to play hard together. City-wide scavenger hunts, casino nights, movie days and countless other activities are just a small way our teams bond together throughout the year. Oh • and we also have an amazing softball team (with an ace pitcher).
If you are looking for an agency that is creative, client focused and full of smart, strategic and caring professionals, then we want to hear from you.
Parsippany, New Jersey 07054 United States
- Advise on social media strategic efforts for agency clients and new business opportunities
- Social media issue management counsel
- Collaboration with all client agency partners
- Develop social media plans, strategies, and recommendations for existing and potential clients
- Research new media technology
- Develop and manage influencer relations programs including identifying key influencer in the space
- Report on analytics and insights of social media campaigns in order to provide ROI
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Employment: Mid-Senior level
- Have a minimum 5+ years of relevant professional experience
- Possess a four year bachelor’s degree, with a major in public relations/communications or business/marketing or other relevant field
- Be passionate about social media, content development and emerging technologies
- Have a solid understanding of general business and public relations strategy
- Understand general principles of business and marketing and the role of social media/word-of-mouth marketing in the communications mix
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be proactive, highly motivated, and hungry for a career in social media/digital/WOM
- Thrive in a fast-paced business environment
- Professional, poised demeanor with a proven ability to effectively engage with clients, the public at large, and internal agency staff
- Health Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental, Health and Dependent Care, Medical Flexible Spending Account
- Financial Benefits: Savings/401(k), Insurance, Mass Transit/Parking Reimbursement Account, Tuition Reimbursement
- Additional Benefits: Paid Vacation, Education Programs, Casual Dress and Work Environment, Regular Social Events and Outings, Regular Training Opportunities
Coyne Public Relations is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.