Project Planner - Drug Product Development
The candidate will have project management experience (PMP certification preferable) in the pharma industry and will track clinical and CMC activities to ensure they are coordinated to meet agreed-upon timelines. The ideal candidate will be energetic and focused with a willingness to take on new tasks and challenges with a positive attitude.
To Be Determined
3+ Years Required
About Pearl Therapeutics Inc.
Pearl Therapeutics is a privately held company focused on developing distinct combination therapies for the treatment of highly prevalent chronic respiratory diseases, including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and asthma. Pearl's products will offer patients and healthcare providers therapies to achieve better clinical outcomes.
Morristown, New Jersey United States
- Manage clinical and CMC project plans (e.g., Gantts)
- Work with teams in setting up project plans and activity dependencies
- Record meeting minutes, track actions, tasks, and decisions
- Participate in risk management activities
- Make team and individuals aware of work requirements and deadlines
- Report to upper management on progress of activities against agreed upon timelines
- Education: Not Required
- Employment: Not Applicable
- A BS with minimum of 3 years working in project planning in a pharma environment
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated experience in working with the Microsoft suite of programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Microsoft Project
- Know how/when to apply organizational policy or procedures to a variety of situations
- Strong oral and written communication/presentation skills
- Ideal candidate will have working knowledge of analytical methods, pMDI formulation and container-closures systems, and manufacturing processes as well as an understanding of clinical CMC
- PMP certification preferred
- May require travel of 10-15% of working time.
is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.