Data & Postal Processing Specialist
Robert Half Technology is looking for a Data & Postal Processing Specialist.
To Be Determined
5+ Years Required
International Trade and Development
About Robert Half Technology
Robert Half Technology offers a full spectrum of technology staffing solutions to meet our customers’ project, contract-to-full-time and full-time IT recruitment needs. As a division of Robert Half International, we are more than an established recruitment agency for careers in IT. We also have the resources to support your organization’s temporary and full-time staffing needs in the areas of accounting, finance, administrative and legal, as well as interactive, design and marketing.
Paramus, New Jersey United States
- Executing the support plans for our Mailing services.
- Provide scheduling, manning and timelines for all mailing & fufillment projects.
- Provide standards, production cycle support and direction to Production and Management.
- Create and maintain service logs with standards and actual results.
- Provide advanced cost for pre-sort mail, timelines and final cost.
- On a daily basis, reconcile postage by permit number.
- Managing the Ink-Jet department, ensuring data and barcodes meet USPS requirements and tolerances.
- Develop and maintain quality control procedures for ink jet department and mailing processes.
- Update Mail Pro daily, generating reports to reconcile and balance postage usage
- Education: Not Required
- Employment: Not Applicable
- Minimum of 5 years experience Managing mailing services in the Direct Mail Workflow segment.
- Thorough understanding of Postal procedures and regulations.
- Knowledge of match mailing, postal regulations and work-flow tools, inserters- intelligent and non-intelligent equipment.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal, computer and internet.
- Excellent people skills in managing and directing employees
is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.