Marketing Communications Associate
Work closely with Group CMO and President of Extensis to focus on the execution of marketing strategy. Actively contribute to new & existing business growth and sales through day-to-day management of the lead generation program and the marketing communication calendar. Serve as a liaison with the sales department to effectively support and enhance a dual distribution model of direct sales and channel partner relationships.
To Be Determined
The Extensis Group is the Northeast's leading Professional Employer Organization (PEO), providing human resource administration, cost-effective benefit programs, payroll and risk management services to Small and Medium sized businesses headquartered in the region.
Woodbridge, New Jersey United States
- Manage and execute the marketing communications calendar.
- Write & maintain content, update corporate website properties monthly.
- Provide creative graphic design support for outbound campaigns, mostly email, and existing client communication.
- Assist in development of lead generation for new business and set appropriate objectives, targets, and measures.
- Contribute to the ongoing development and improvement of campaigns for SEM, SEO (keyword strategy, link building, developing blog and content, etc.), and minor web site maintenance.
- Email marketing list selection and update inventory counts.
- Analyze ROI by capturing content marketing campaign performance metrics.
- Monitor pipeline progression and conversion rates of prospects to clients.
- Ensure proper ClientSpace record association with campaigns to allow precise ROI tracking from specific marketing tactics, activities, sponsorships and / or events.
- Brand Management
- Assist with the writing, delivery, and tracking of press releases and related media.
- Monitor online blogs and social media to track communications related to our brand, and respond to posted comments.
- Planning / Research
- Participate in joint sales and marketing meetings.
- Conduct industry and competitor research to refine marketing strategy.
- Education: Not Required
- Employment: Not Applicable
- Marketing Communications Experience
- A minimum of 1 year of experience including internship(s) or in a professional marketing department, preferably within business-to-business marketing.
- Social media awareness and tech savvy.
- Experience in dual distribution sales model and marketing, developing or selling through channel partners especially in the NY & NJ Metropolitan area would be a plus.
- Insurance Program Management or GA experience a plus.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, good listener, with a documented ability to conduct or analyze research and synthesize ideas.
- Effective time management, project management, organizational and leadership skills.
- Solid business acumen, management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with senior-level executives.
- Strong computer skills, especially Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.