Director, Managed Markets Payer Marketing
We are actively seeking an experienced Director, Managed Markets Payer Marketing expert for a leading pharmaceutical company.
To Be Determined
10+ Years Required
About The Workman Group
The Workman Group is a full-service partner, which serves a wide-range of industries namely Academia, Healthcare, Information Technology, Legal, Logistic, and related professions. We provide professional and consultative recruitment services on a global scale to job seekers and employers, alike. We work closely with our candidates and clients, similarly, to provide a customized recruitment process that is comprehensive, specialized and denote great value.
Wayne, New Jersey United States
- The Director is accountable for leading Managed Market Efforts with Franchises in pursuit of corporate objectives.
- Ensuring Managed Market Segment Strategies support and achieve brand Objectives.
- Responsible for leading cross functional collaborative efforts to build market access and segment strategies with key stakeholders to include • Managed Markets Skill Centers, Brand Teams, Franchise Leadership, Health Economics and Outcomes Research, Policy and Medical Science Liaisons (MSLs), finance and legal and regulatory.
- Capitalizing on Target Customer capabilities to deliver mutually beneficial results and improve care.
- Account for developing and equipping Account Managers with relevant tools that meet segment and customer needs.
- Strategic Managed Market Segments include: National & Regional Payers (Commercial, Medicare Part D, Managed Medicaid, and Medicaid Fee for Service) Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs) Specialty Pharmacies Integrated Delivery Networks Federal Markets Trade & Distribution.
- Non-traditional emerging Segments include • Employers Account Care Organizations (ACOs) Insurance Exchanges and new delivery models.
- Enhanced Customer Relationships • Cross Divisional Partnerships with Target Customers.
- Education: Not Required
- Employment: Not Applicable
- BS/BA degree is required
- Advanced degree; MBA, MPH, PharmD is desired, combined with 10 years of pharmaceutical / healthcare experience with minimum of 5 years managed market access experience.
- Technical - thorough understanding of Medical & Pharmacy Benefit design economics associated with Medicare, Commercial and Medicaid Reimbursement for both IV and Oral Pharmaceuticals channel delivery models associated with distribution and dispensing of pharmaceuticals (both specialty & primary care).
- Leadership, executive presence and passion to engage key stakeholders across the organization and develop strong collaborative relationships.
- Ability to navigate change, identify marketplace opportunities and innovatively design strategies that achieve business results and improved patient care.
- Excellent clinical, analytical and financial skills.
- Ability to synthesize and simply communicate complex concepts.
- Operational expertise to effectively and efficiently manage projects delivered with appropriate costs, speed and quality. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) is required.
is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.