Business Development Associate
Promote business and name on a local level per instructions of owner or manager.
To Be Determined
5+ Years Required
About Rainbow International Restoration
Established in 1981, Rainbow International offers commercial restoration, home restoration and carpet cleaning services through over 300 locations. Our restoration services cover fire damage restoration, water damage restoration, mold removal, smoke damage restoration, and more.
Ewing, New Jersey United States
- ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- 1. Increase sales through building relationships with current and potential clients.
- 2. Promote brand awareness by attending local networking events.
- 3. Maintain records of all marketing activities using the Contact Relationship System.
- 4. Work closely with General Manager/owner to develop strategies and plans to deliver the desired message.
- 5. Identify new customer base and propose marketing strategies.
- 6. Establish and track goals weekly with General Manager/owner.
- 7. Develop and maintain a working knowledge of core services and procedures.
- 8. Maintain a professional appearance.
- 9. Always practice the Rainbow International Code of Values.
- Education: Not Required
- Employment: Not Applicable
- Be self-motivated, self-directed and enthusiastic.
- Must have a positive attitude, good listening skills, ambitious, self-confident, good organizational and communication skills.
- Motivation and integrity are also important characteristics.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) five or more years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.