Accelecare Wound Centers is seeking a Marketing Coordinator to generate new referrals. Responsibilities include but are not limited to: community education, professional referral accounts management and accounts development
To Be Determined
1+ Year Required
Marketing and Advertising
Based near Seattle, Washington, Accelecare Wound Centers® is a comprehensive wound care and disease management company. Accelecare provides full service wound management solutions to hospitals and related health care organizations across the United States. Accelecare offers state of the art Advanced Wound Centers staffed with trained physicians, nurses, and specialized technicians providing efficacious and cost effective wound treatments ensuring positive outcomes. The company’s mission is centered around partnering with hospitals in order to provide caring services for patients with the highest level of clinical excellence.
Trenton, New Jersey United States
- Tracks and maintains record of community education activities and resulting referrals. Completes calls to inform and educate community regarding available Center services, wound care, hyperbaric medicine, and initiate new patient referrals from physicians & consumers.
- Develops single referring accounts into multiple referring status.
- Identifies multiple referring accounts to Program Director for maintenance
- Identifies and utilizes opportunities to involve Center in the community through presentations, health fairs, public service events, etc.
- Contribute to the development, implementation, and management of the Community Awareness plan & budget using local, regional & corporate resources.
- Contribute to the continuous, positive AWC value positioning with hospital partner.
- Education: Not Required
- Employment: Not Applicable
- Sales/Marketing Experience
- Computer Skills
- Oral/Written communication skills
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Healthcare, or related discipline preferred.
- Proof of auto insurance
is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.