VP Of Intercompany And Consolidations Accounting
This position is responsible for overseeing the Corporation’s global intercompany reconciliation, elimination, and reporting processes.
$160,000 per year
10+ Years Required
About Clark Davis Associates
We are the leading recruitment firm for Accounting & Finance, Information Technology, Engineering & Chemistry, Clinical & Statistics, and Human Resource professionals, as well as Consulting Services. Our clients span all industries and are the major employers for the tri-state area's workforce. Our mission is to help individuals grow professionally while providing the very best in candidate sourcing and matching for our clients.
Bridgewater, New Jersey United States
- Oversee the Corporation’s intercompany reconciliation process. Ensure intercompany balances are eliminated in consolidation.
- Ensure intercompany loans are properly documented and accounted for, including the determination of short-term vs. long-term treatment.
- Ensure intercompany profit is properly eliminated.
- Ensure intercompany balances are settled in a timely manner in accordance with taxing authority regulations.
- Act as liaison between tax and financial reporting/accounting departments on numerous matters.
- Education: Not Required
- Employment: Not Applicable
- 10+ years in Finance/Accounting/Tax
- - Minimum Bachelors Degree in Finance/Accounting/Tax
- - CPA Preferred
- This position will have 2 direct reports.
is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.