Enterprise Support Analyst In Melville New York United States
The Enterprise Support Analyst supports the EA team on all data management, tool administration and knowledge organization needs. This position requires a high level of drive, communication and organization as it ensures that all enterprise architecture details are properly captured, stored and made readily accessible. The Enterprise Support Analyst will primarily interface with the IT Portfolio Manager as well as other members of the Enterprise Architecture team.
To Be Determined
1+ Year Required
About Estee Lauder
Estée Lauder Companies, Inc. is a manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance and hair care products.
Melville, New York United States
- Inventory, organize and file key enterprise architecture documents (master plans, applications inventory, IT strategy, technology roadmaps, business cases, etc…).
- Establish a logical and well communicated method for the update and access of all enterprise architecture knowledge documents
- Regularly collect and publish enterprise architecture key performance indicators and other regular reports
- Prepare and distribute PowerPoint presentations for the EA department under the guidance of senior architects
- Follow-up on, research and report enterprise facts as requested by the EA leadership team (e.g. revenue forecasts from brands, project data from PMT, cost information for assets, etc…)
- Work with IT Finance and The PMT to ensure all EA projects are properly prepared (e.g. charters), tracked (e.g. status reporting) and follow proper financial controls
- Maintain EA SharePoint site and develop new sites / solutions as needed for The EA team
- Maintain CaseWise tool data and associated reporting
- Support analysis efforts for EA team as needed
- Education: Not Required
- Employment: Not Applicable
- Undergraduate In Computer Science/Information/Technology/Business Information Systems.
- A Recent College Graduate With A Technology Degree And Some Intern Experience Is An Ideal Candidate.
- A passion for technology and an interest in strategy /
- Proven expertise in MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of MS Project and Visio
- Programming experience (SharePoint or app development a big plus)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Excellent organization and listening skills with a strong attention to details
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Experience with SQL
is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.