A Teller manages a fund of cash and services the needs of customers pertaining to a variety of transactions.
To Be Determined
Green Brook, NJ
1+ Year Required
About Valley National Bank
Valley National Bancorp (NYSE:VLY) is a regional bank holding company headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey with nearly $16 billion in assets after the acquisition of State Bankcorp. Its principal subsidiary, Valley National Bank, currently operates 211 branches in 147 communities serving 16 counties throughout northern and central New Jersey, Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens and Long Island. Valley National Bank is one of the largest commercial banks headquartered in New Jersey.
Green Brook, New Jersey 08812 United States
- Services customers by processing deposits and withdrawals such as loan payments, holiday club payments and savings.
- Sells money orders and cashiers' checks.
- Performs duties related to processing or balancing individual cash and the office work as necessary or assigned. Files signature cards and completes end of the day proof.
- Identifies cross-sell opportunities and makes referrals to platform staff.
- Follows bank established guidelines regarding customer service and mystery shop expectations.
- Maintains compliance with Bank's established dress code.
- Education: Not Required
- Employment: Not Applicable
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure.
- Basic PC skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds of coin four or five times a day.
- Minimum of one year consecutive cash handling experience.
- Banking experience preferred.