This listing expired .
This position reports to the Senior Director of Development and is responsible for the supervision of the YWCA Bergen County Event Calendar.
To Be Determined
5+ Years Required
The Development Coordinator provides program support to the Development Department, and participates in all fund-raising activities, including donor relations, direct mail, and special events so that the department functions at the highest level of efficiency and effectiveness in executing the department's goals and objectives both internally and externally.
- 1. Plan and implement logistics for all events scheduled through the Development Department.
- 2. Establish online registration portals for all events.
- 3. Manage event attendee information to ensure accuracy and accessibility for event materials.
- 4. Research and identify venues and vendors for events.
- 5. Coordinate with all outside vendors for events such as tent rental, audio/visual and catering.
- 6. Process purchase orders for all event items and services.
- 7. Manage printed materials layout and mailing schedule with Communications Department for timely delivery of information.
- 8. Manage all signage needs for sponsors at events, including establishing signage layout, sizing and display.
- 9. Assist Senior Director with the establishment and maintenance of the TWIN Alumnae Association.
- 10. Assist Senior Director with Community Partner relations including attending meetings with corporate representatives and establishing engagement strategies for YWCA partners.
- 11. Ensure that all expenditures are within budget guidelines.
- 12. Respond to donor inquiries in a professional manner while always keeping a mind to moving them into the development pipeline.
- 13. Provide program support for the Development Department including tracking invoices, and pledges, maintaining contracts and other support allowing the department to meet yearly goals.
- 14. Some weekend and evening hours required as needed to implement events.
- Education: Not Required
- Employment: Not Applicable
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years event planning experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in non-profit preferred, with 1 to 2 years in fundraising support or similar position
- Some database management and fundraising software preferred
- Skills and Abilities
- Proficiency with all Microsoft Office software, especially Excel
- Ability to work with competing priorities to meet deadlines and ability to present information concisely and effectively
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, team player, and professional demeanor
- Customer service focus
is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.