Trade Marketing Manager - Household
The incumbent is responsible for analysis, strategy, best practices, 4Ps monitoring/follow-up, new product introductions and planning on a Category level across all Customers. Will also include support of several key Customers across Categories.
To Be Determined
5+ Years Required
About Reckitt Benckiser
Join Reckitt Benckiser and you'll join a global CPG powerhouse, whose Powerbrands hold No. 1 positions in seven worldwide market categories. We've built our success on a quick-thinking, fast-acting culture, so you can look forward to a role that will have real impact on a business that continues to outpace the global markets.
Expect responsibility. Expect challenges. Above all, expect rewards. And expect them all much sooner than you would anywhere else. Apply now and see just how much responsibility you'll enjoy.
Parsippany, New Jersey United States
- Gathering and understanding Consumer and Channel/Customer insights through research. Use data gathered through research/analysis to develop category 4Ps strategy for Customer implementation.
- Development/understand Global and Local Category best practices and transfer knowledge to Sales for implementation. Transfer Local Category success to Global Teams.
- Develop Channel strategy for optimal product assortment and placement utilizing store shelf space more efficiently, satisfying consumer needs and eliminating stock-outs in accordance with category success models.
- Recommend efficient and effective pricing and promotion strategies in accordance with category success models.
- Lead annual category 4Ps planning and review process by understanding business objectives and translating them into a 4Ps roadmap for Sales execution.
- Build 4Ps gap analysis and work with Sales to develop/agree clear, specific plans for corrective action.
- Champion new product market entry and execution. Includes development of sales presentation/materials and tracking/analyzing 4Ps in-market implementation.
- Develop and present Market/Consumer/Category trends to key Customers. Establish RB as the Category expert.
- Develops expertise in assigned geographic areas/key Customers in order to serve as an expert to Marketing/Trade Marketing and manage cross-category Customer needs.
- Utilizes information from a range of sources to understand market trends, competition, customer strategy and brand strategy.
- Analyzes business trends and clearly understands competitors 4Ps strategy.
- Assists in the development of trade spend guidelines, performs top-line allocations and reviews and authorizes planned field trade spend.
- Helps develop national and/or local account-specific promotional programs/key events.
- Education: Not Required
- Employment: Not Applicable
- 4-year college degree
- 5-years Direct Sales and/or Marketing experience, cross functional exposure to other Business Operations
- Good understanding of Customer Management Process
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong knowledge of Syndicated Data (Nielsen/IRI, Spectra, Panel Data, A&Us)
- Strong oral, written communication, and presentation skills
- Computer proficient (Microsoft Office, Nielsen/IRI)
- Strong organizational skills
- Good interpersonal and time management skills
is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.