The Software Engineer is responsible for ensuring that Infragistics Inc. delivers high quality products. You will design, develop and maintain new applications, and automated test script in C#, and VB Script. You will perform manual test runs and regression scenarios for UI components. The Software Engineer collaborates with the rest of the product team to ensure that Risks are fully understood and highlight any product quality issues.
To Be Determined
3+ Years Required
Infragistics is well-known in the software developer industry as the world leader in user interface tools. If you love creating high-quality software, learning new technologies, and being part of a winning team, we may have an opportunity for you.
Cranbury, New Jersey United States
- Product Testing & Maintenance
- Review new features SPECS and provides feedback;
- Design, develop and maintain test applications;
- Design, develop and maintain automated test scripts;
- Isolate, reproduce and accurately report software defects and deficiencies;
- Represent the customer’s viewpoint for all our products;
- Verify fixed bugs and help solving customer issues;
- Create new test requirements and test cases;
- Run existing test cases as necessary;
- Execute regression and install tests (manual and automated).
- Improvements and innovations
- Identify areas for improvement and implement changes to improve current processes;
- Create tools that help the team to be more efficient and effective.
- Personal Development
- Improve skills;
- Learn new technologies as needed.
- Other duties as required.
- Education: Not Required
- Employment: Not Applicable
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Strong knowledge for Microsoft .Net Platform. Specifically Windows Forms and preferably WPF;
- 2-4 years professional programming experience with .NET, C#, VB.NET, VB Script. (XAML knowledge is a big plus);
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server and Test Manager is preferred;
- Strong knowledge of the Visual Studio.NET IDE;
- General understanding of testing methodology,test automation,and defect tracking processes
- General understanding of defect tracking processes;
- Experience with application coding and debugging
- Solid understanding of Object Oriented Programming;
- Software testing experience with working knowledge of QA practices and methodologies is a plus
- Experience using Infragistics presentation layer products is a plus;
is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.