Premium Experience Manager
The Premium Experience Manager will provide exemplary service to 600 plus New York Knicks or New York Rangers Teams' high end season ticket accounts. Included in their portfolio will be managing our most premium and valuable accounts: Madison Club, Delta Club and 1879 Club and NYK Media Table or NYR Goal Judge seats. In addition to maximizing retention, cross/up selling they will be tasked with providing the highest level of service and response for our most premium seat holders. They will also autonomously answer clients’ questions; independently resolve any concerns that may arise while using solid judgment when making significant decisions.
To Be Determined
New York, NY
3+ Years Required
About MSG Entertainment
MSG Entertainment (MSGE) is one of the country's leaders in live entertainment and is recognized for its signature combination of event production, entertainment marketing and iconic venues and brands. MSGE creates, produces and presents a variety of live productions including the Radio City Christmas Spectacular, starring the Rockettes, which is the #1 live holiday show in America, having played to over 70 million people in its 80-year history.
MSGE presents or hosts over 1000 concerts, family shows, performing arts and special events to over 3 million people each year at our diverse collection of venues including Madison Square Garden, Radio City Music Hall, The Theater at Madison Square Garden, the Beacon Theatre, The Chicago Theatre, the Wang Theatre in Boston and the Forum arena in Inglewood, California.
MSGE utilizes the strength of its industry relationships and live event expertise, as well as the reach of MSG Media and other proprietary marketing assets, to create performance, promotion and distribution opportunities for artists and productions that, in turn, provide new programming and promotion for both our entertainment and media businesses.
New York, New York 10018 United States
- Successfully manage, grow and enhance customer satisfaction, while contributing to department wide revenues in excess of $200 million plus annually.
- Maximize retention and renewal revenues for MSG Teams' franchises via year-round service and relationship-focused efforts to retain, renew and grow existing subscription.
- Coordinate the implementation of premium retention marketing programs, events and service initiatives.
- Work in conjunction with Account Executives and Sales Team to present new subscription and premium seating opportunities in new arena.
- Develop, maintain and manage account contact database records related customer service calls, correspondence and seat visits in addition to other retention-related programs.
- Foster positive, cooperative internal relationships with departmental co-workers as well as key inter-departmental contacts.
- Visibility and Availability on Game Nights in premium club spaces.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Employment: Mid-Senior level
- The ideal candidate will have 3 - 5 years experience in strong service environment, preferably in hospitality, sports and/or entertainment fields.
- Strong Knowledge of leading brand and experientially-driven customer service principles.
- Familiarity and skill in handling elite-level client service issues and managing affairs with potential new corporate and personal clients from the general public is a must.
- Must have the ability to think and function with service-oriented mid-set despite challenging client expectations/urgency.
- Will have demonstrated success in communicating and executing company policies and standards under frequently challenging circumstances with key clients where millions of dollars in revenue are in-play and demonstrated experience in support/enabling defined marketing, promotions, special events, etc. with the goal of cultivating new business opportunities and new revenue streams while driving retention of customers.
- Total Benefits: Incentive Pay, Base Pay
- Health Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
- Financial Benefits: Savings/401(k)
- Additional Benefits: Corporate Discounts
MSG Entertainment is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.