Coordinator, Digital Consumer Marketing
The Online Consumer Marketing group is responsible for audience development and online subscription production across Condé Nast brands. By leveraging the power of Condé Nast brands and other assets, we build and engage the audience in order to drive revenue via print and digital subscriptions.
The Coordinator will work closely with the Marketing Manager to execute on the strategies developed to drive subscription orders. The Coordinator will work independently on operational production and maintenance of consumer marketing units on relevant websites.
$35,000 to $42,000 per year
New York, NY
About Condé Nast
Condé Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Condé Nast.
Condé Nast is home to some of the world’s most celebrated media brands. In the United States, Condé Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Condé Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined. Follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
New York, New York 10018 United States
- Manage online subscription orders, creative development, page creation & QA, and marketing campaign reporting & analysis
- The Coordinator is responsible to deliver against the overarching subscription and product marketing plan for each of her/his sites in order to meet budgeted goals. Specific responsibilities include:
- Supporting the consumer-facing online selling strategy by working with the Marketing Manager to implement the annual marketing plans, expense and production budgets.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to develop and implement marketing campaigns with continual use of analytics and testing to maximize revenue.
- Manage all eCommerce initiatives, including:
- Analyzing (monthly and ad hoc) subscription activity (orders, revenue, profitability) and web metrics for presentation to editors, publishers, and Consumer Marketing management team
- Working with the Consumer Marketing operations team using Circules/Promotheus tool to optimize online sources for profitability through testing (creative, price, landing page optimization), utilizing knowledge of site audience and consumer purchase habits.
- Using partner platform tools and systems, ensure Digital Edition and App marketing copy, images, push notifications, et al comply with marketing goals and are regularly updated and tested.
- Work independently on ad hoc brand projects to from conception through execution and analysis.
- Education: Associate's Degree
- Employment: Entry level
- Outstanding attention to detail
- A love of math and numbers as well as analytical ability
- Able to work with data and in online systems quickly and accurately
- Organized, self-directed, flexible and adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to multi-task.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Interest in the media industry, consumer marketing, and digital strategies are a plus.
- Health Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
- Financial Benefits: Savings/401(k), Financial Planning
- Additional Benefits: Paid Vacation, Corporate Discounts
Condé Nast is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.