Quality Assurance Analyst
Condé Nast seeks a Quality Assurance Analyst for a full-time staff position.
$45,000 to $60,000 per year
New York, NY
1+ Year Required
About Condé Nast
Condé Nast is renowned for provocative, influential, award winning content-across brands, across platforms, and across continents. We’re committed to attracting new talent to keep us at the top of our business. If you are looking to be part of a culture of excellence marked by journalistic integrity and superior design, we invite you to explore this career opportunity and see how your talent and aspirations might fit within Condé Nast.
Condé Nast is home to some of the world’s most celebrated media brands. In the United States, Condé Nast publishes 18 consumer magazines, four business-to-business publications, 27 websites, and more than 50 apps for mobile and tablet devices, all of which define excellence in their categories. The company also owns Fairchild Fashion Media (FFM), whose portfolio of brands serves as the leading source of news and analysis for the global fashion community. Condé Nast has won more National Magazine Awards over the past ten years than all of its competitors combined. Follow us on Twitter @CondeNastCorp and @CondeNastCareer.
New York, New York 10018 United States
- Develop comprehensive test plan, realistic test timelines and assist in the execution of test cases from design documentation and functional specifications
- Following quality procedures and test standards, execute manual and automated tests for multiple software builds within scheduled releases.
- Test types include functional, integration, regression, UAT, and performance/stress
- Analyze test result, and document defect/issues in Tracking system.
- Proactively troubleshoot with Business Analyst, Development and QA peers to replicate/identify, and resolve issues
- Document defect/issues in Tracking system, including relevant brief descriptions of the issue with detailed steps to replicate.
- With attention to priority 1 issues, proactively alert QA team and provide regular progress reports of all issues as necessary
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Employment: Associate
- Excellent communication and self-motivation skills
- Passion for reducing effort and automating tasks
- Results orientation/Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work effectively as part of a larger team
- Experience in testing websites or web applications in multiple browsers
- Experience in testing Mobile Apps on iOS and Android phones and tablet
- Familiarity with different phases of SDLC and Testing Methodologies. Experience with agile or waterfall approach desired
- Experience in establishing/documenting/executing test strategies/plans/cases from business and functional requirements
- Experience using Jira tracking defects
- Interest in work with cutting edge web technologies is essential. Beginning to Intermediate proficiency with Relational simple SQL statements
- Health Benefits: Medical, Vision, Dental
- Financial Benefits: Savings/401(k), Financial Planning
- Additional Benefits: Paid Vacation, Corporate Discounts
Condé Nast is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.